Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Try picturing everyone in their underwear.

that isn't helping, in fact it's making it worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
*grizzled, jaded detective arrives on scene*

Det: Alright what do we got?

Cop: Sir, white male, mid twenties, fingerprints show him to be Jacob Marley, an entry software engineer at the big firm down the street.

Det. Hmm, cause of death?

Cop: Coroner is saying "asphyxiation"

*detective motions the EMT in the meat wagon for some gloves, puts them on, pulls tweezers out of bag in coat pocket*

Cop: What are you thinking?

*detective opens victim's mouth, sticks tweezers down their throat and slowly, yet effortfully, pulls a pair of tighty whities from victim's trachea*

Cop: No, could it be?

Det: Yes, this looks like the work of Ayatolla Hermione

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I like the idea of being a reverse serial killer. Where I stalk prostitutes and give them their lives back through secret acts of kindness.

Yeah baby they call me the walking scholarship

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
Mr. sandman, bring me the cream.
Make them the cutest that he'll ever see
Give me two lips, like roses and clover
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me the cream.

• Locked thread