Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

my pointed desire to kill other people is being funneled into annihilation fantasies so I don't end up on the evening news how are you

Try picturing everyone in their underwear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD

Spanish Manlove posted:

that isn't helping, in fact it's making it worse.

Hmm ok well much like underwear it's not a one size fits all solution.

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD

Ayatollah Hermione posted:

i tried to do this but ended up stealing a whole bunch of underwear in service to verisimilitude

Try wearing the underwear you stole and modelling it in the mirror and going "Mmm, yes, that's nice. Underneath my clothes nobody will know I stole these. I got away with it and could get away with so much more!"

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
I like the idea of being a reverse serial killer. Where I stalk prostitutes and give them their lives back through secret acts of kindness.

Funky See Funky Do
STILL TRYING HARD
Oh I'll let you out. When you find your passion and pursue a career in it! :twisted:

• Locked thread