Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game victor vran, I've been playing with my friend who suffers from MOBA-induced gamer AIDS. well it's deece, it seems like a fun loot driven arpg. each area has challenges for bonus XP that force you to mix up your play style for added difficulty which is nice. you can dodge by pressing L1 and do infinite wall jumps while shooting spiders with shotguns. whatever. I can't wait for MGSV. anybody else play this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I would play a loot driven mgs5 arpg, or an isometric diamond dogs strategy rpg. I hope you enjoy your van helping game op

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Victor Vran.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
thanks op i havent listened to motorhead in a while

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doctor Goat posted:

thanks op i havent listened to motorhead in a while

"Traverse war-torn landscapes and cities, Wild-West-inspired landscapes and the Dark Ages Castle where the Queen of the Damned resides, all heavily inspired by and based on Motörhead`s history, lyrics and general attitude," the announcement says. "Motörhead define the themes of the game as Victor faces evils relevant to our own world—religious fanatics, corrupt politicians and power-hungry oppressive rulers. During these quests he will be supported not only by the newly designed Motör-Weapons, -Powers and -Skills, but also a soundtrack with over a dozen tracks."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Ace of AIDS

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

How does it compare to Plight of Exema, op?

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Ace of AIDS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

The Ace of AIDS

Revealing your own hand? A bold move.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

“aaaaa Victor” She screamed loudly “Its Argh baby I’m all the way in now” he said whispering he started pushing and as the energy peaded up Tamieka scream “Unh Victor I love you so much”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

How does it compare to Plight of Exema, op?

No clue what that is Kazvall. I'll read the most negative user review I can find on Metacritic and use that as a basis of comparison for you.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

No clue what that is Kazvall. I'll read the most negative user review I can find on Metacritic and use that as a basis of comparison for you.

I was trying to make a funny about Path of Exile and yet it seems I have failed miserably.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Also I cannot spell eczema correctly. Sorry to all the imp zone users who suffer from said affliction.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Revealing your own hand? A bold move.

Lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
path of exile is a good game

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

path of exile is a good game

have they fixed the desync issues? hardcore was impossible

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
its better now but there never going to fix it because they would have to recode the whole game or something like that

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i actuallyh avent played in like 6 months so idk if its different now but imj pretty sure the devs said desync is forever

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

rediscover posted:

its better now but there never going to fix it because they would have to recode the whole game or something like that

piss!

rediscover posted:

i actuallyh avent played in like 6 months so idk if its different now but imj pretty sure the devs said desync is forever

double loving piss!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well I've played maybe two hours of PoE and thought it was fine. Honestly every game like this is indistinguishable from Diablo II for me so I can't compare them.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

If the game popped up and some old guy said "stay awhile and listen" I'd honestly not be able to tell them apart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's like, is it easy to compare stats on new weapons?, and does it have a whirlwind move.? This has one of those so it's ok. They could fix the UI to make it easier to compare stuff though so it could be better.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

If the game popped up and some old guy said "stay awhile and listen" I'd honestly not be able to tell them apart.

There's a guy doing his best deckard Cain impression in the hub world.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

I still am of the mind that no game has done a proper necromancer type class since D2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh poo poo I forgot to mention the Guacamelee-level of memery in the game.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

My friend on mumble says "yyou've quite a treasure there in that horadric cube" each time I enter his channel and each time I go to x out of diablo but I'm not even playing :(

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There are skeletons that do the gangnam style dance and never attack you, but if you get caught in their aura your character does the Gangnam Style dance and moves slower while everything else wails on you.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

There are skeletons that do the gangnam style dance and never attack you, but if you get caught in their aura your character does the Gangnam Style dance and moves slower while everything else wails on you.

gently caress, it's like they've stepped inside my nightmares and killed pinhead only to replace him.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Hellraiser is a good movie.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Well I've played maybe two hours of PoE and thought it was fine. Honestly every game like this is indistinguishable from Diablo II for me so I can't compare them.

i only ever played diablo 2 and poe and theyh both have pretty much the same gamefeel

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

*throws money at screen*

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Oh poo poo I forgot to mention the Guacamelee-level of memery in the game.

In Training posted:

Steam is now downloading Victor Vran. You can track the progress of this download in the Steam Downloads view.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

all i know about this is the main guy (victor vran?) is geralt

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope you like Arrow to the Knee jokes.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

i love them

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Arrow knee... arrowknee... irony?!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

that skeleton with the flamethrower is wicked sick

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Skyrim had an insane amount of arrow to the knee gags and it was awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I'm about 3 hours in and have skipped every cutscene and every piece of dialogue, so I don't know if any of that is particularly bad. I assume it is.

• Locked thread