Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
I have been raped by two women. One threatened to hurt herself if I didn't have sex with her, the other I had told no to even kissing multiple times, and she waited until I was blackout drunk before having sex with me. I didn't even know I had sex with her until my friend told me (very pissed off) about what I had done, because it was her birthday party. Very few people believed me.

I consider myself a feminist, and feminists have helped me in return. Female on male rape happens, and I happened to get struck by lightning twice. I understand why I could never take any of these women to court, nor would I really want to. Male on female rape is a much larger issue, and deserves more resources. As for myself, I just go to therapy, and talk to those that I trust. And drink. I drink a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread