Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackjack2000
Mar 29, 2010

So this actually happened to me about 5 years back. I was at one of those adult vacation camp places that encourages a lot of hooking up, and sharing a cabin with a man and a woman who were both friends. The woman had a crush on me and I knew it but was not attracted to her.

The second night we were there I was drinking and dancing pretty late and probably stumbled back to the cabin at 3 AM or so. I was close to puking and my head was spinning and the whole 9 yards. I heard the woman come into the cabin and sensed her climbing into bed next to me. She started kissing me and grabbing me and I played possum hoping she would think I was asleep and give up but she didn't. Finally I started pushing her away. Several times I pushed her away, more and more forcefully each time, until I pushed her hard enough that she fell out of the bed completely (the next day she would go to the hospital to confirm a fractured foot). But she continued to persist. I'm not sure how to explain it, but eventually I got the idea that if I just gave her what she wanted she would leave me alone. So I started returning her kisses, we took our clothes off and we had sex. (No protection, I remember a sense of 'wow, this is REALLY stupid'.) Eventually I just decided it had gone on long enough, told her I was tired and wanted to go to sleep.

She refused to get out of my bed, so I got out of the bed myself and got into her bed. Oddly enough, that seemed to get the message through, and she remained in my bed for the rest of the night while I slept in her bed.

I would say that this was not at all traumatic to me, I was mostly just annoyed at her (still am), but looking back I still think it was a rape.

Also, I want to say that even if they're legally the same, I think there's a big difference between MF and FM rape when it involves this kind of "erosion of resolve". Like this experience would have been a lot different for me if she outweighed me by 80 pounds instead of the reverse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread