Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

You look very stressed
Tortured By Flan
When I was 7 or 8 I had a Ouija board spell out "help me" over and over. When asked how we could help, it spelled out "die."

Similarly, with the same group of friends, we once had the planchette go off the board and drag us across the dirty, wooden floor of the abandoned former slave shack we were using it in. It was going after one person who said they didn't believe in Quija. That same person felt a phantom punch upside the head.
Also, someone had previously spelled "Satan" on the wall with blood in that house.
Dumb kids stuff.

I quit using the board for a while.

In high school we had better luck, having conversations with something (ourselves) calling itself "bob." When asked about a friend of ours who didn't want to use the board due to religious fears, the board spelled out "its so small" which we took as a reference to his penis size. When asked further details about our friend, it said he would grow up to be a garbage man.
I never did see his penis, but he did not grow up to be a garbage man.

All in all, a good time was had, but we all knew it was bunk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread