Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Digital-Smoke posted:

I've all ways been fascinated by Ouija boards. I live in an apartment that I believe to be haunted. I've had doors open and close. lights and fans turn off and on. things fall in my cupboards and shields. I hear foot steps. I've seen shadow figures walk across my walls. there was also a two week period when I was getting choked awake every night.

I've used spirit boxes to try to contact what's in my apartment with good results. what I'm interested in doing is using an Ouija board in my apartment to see what results I can get. what I'd like to hear from you guys are stories of you using one, good and bad. I'd also like any tips or hints that you can give me on how to safely and correctly use one. some people say you have to say a spell or something to get them to work. I personally have never gotten one to work right.

The good news is that your apartment is not haunted, bad new is that you probably have onset schizophrenia. Take my condolences.

e: My Ouija board story is that none of that poo poo made sense. I never ended up marrying a tank and my grandmas name is not "Grendel"( I don't think that's even a real name). Very disappointing overall, would not recommend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread