Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

My friend and I used to play around with home made ones when I slept over back in middle school. Nothing ever came of it and I generally think it was a waste of time we could have been playing videogames.

Then he moved to another house that was haunted. He used to tell me about all kind of spooky poo poo that happened. Faces in windows jumpscare type stuff, his dead dog from a while back scrambling toward him with no legs and skinless, and like some weirdass hand monster thing in his closet. I really wish I got him to write all the poo poo down because it was interesting, and I tend to believe him because he wasn't the type to just make poo poo up.

We tried to use a board at that house too and it was a total bust however. I mean ambiance was right with like the eyes of people in his posters watching us and beams of light coming out of their eyes so you saw where they were looking as they scanned us and the room, the whispering noises, really all the good poo poo. But the drat board kept spinning in the air and like floating around the place so actually asking it a question was impossible so all said it was a waste of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread