Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I saw one episode of the Wire, and it was pretty clear that it was not for me. But as a foreigner i found this series to be really fascinating, and i very much enjoyed watching it.
Though i must admit i was a little confused in the last episode, because a bunch of people were running for a ton of weird political positions, and i couldn't follow it well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Before that she had made mentions of wanting to be with her own kind, so i am pretty sure that the intent was to show that she was just as racist as some of the white folks, just in a more subtle way.

• Locked thread