Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spookyelectric
Jul 5, 2007

Who's there?
In homage to your sacrifice, I ate three chili dogs while watching the final video.

I just thought everyone should know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Jordan I'm so sorry you had to buy a second copy of this game.

This was still a hilarious LP though.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
FMBM is my favorite clothing brand.

Anyway thank you for LP-ing this, I was dumb enough as a teen to want this game but not dumb enough to finish it so I guess this is closure or something? Also your replacement copy story ruled, if you ever talk to your friend again tell her she's a trooper for 100%-ing this game.

Pulsating Supercurrent :dong:

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
Am I confused or was that ending just darkguy evilman going "haha shadow, you can't move because *reason*!" and then shadow goes "I can break these cuffs" and starts moving for no real reason like 2-3 times in a row?

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

Congratulations, you got through Shadow the Hedgehog.

As I said at the beginning, I love the Sonic franchise, in part because of it's flaws, including the official material that's like weird edgy fan fiction, which seems to run rampant through it. Shadow the Hedgehog, both the character and the game, is no exception to this.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
They're basically children, except every time Black Doom says 'I can stop you for *reason*!' Shadow just retorts with 'No you can't, I'm the Ultimate Life Form (this is who I am)!'

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

darealkooky posted:

Am I confused or was that ending just darkguy evilman going "haha shadow, you can't move because *reason*!" and then shadow goes "I can break these cuffs" and starts moving for no real reason like 2-3 times in a row?

Look, you don't understand.

It's for a different reason every time.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

the reason is that he's the ultimate life form, goddAMNIT

Ramengank
Jun 11, 2010

JordanKai posted:

Look, you don't understand.

It's for a different reason every time.

Is it different reasons, or just different ways he's saying "No gently caress YOU Dad!"?

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Shadow the Hedgehog came out in the US 10 years ago today, how are you all celebrating I'm playing Shadow the Hedgehog

Keldoclock
Jan 5, 2014

by zen death robot

Fawf posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog came out in the US 10 years ago today, how are you all celebrating mourning I'm playing Shadow the Hedgehog

:rip: The Sonic Franchise. 1991-1998

Keldoclock fucked around with this message at 22:11 on Nov 15, 2015

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

Fawf posted:

Shadow the Hedgehog came out in the US 10 years ago today, how are you all celebrating I'm playing Shadow the Hedgehog

I'm celebrating by playing a game I actually like. :unsmith:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I like how Shadow just leaves his friends to get eaten by worms while he runs after Black Doom. You know, instead of taking 5 seconds to squish them.

Also, how did they get off the Black Comet before Shadow blew it up? Pretty sure they should all be dead

Augus fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Nov 16, 2015

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009
It's the power of off screen resolution. The same power that won't tell you how they managed to unfreeze themselves when Shadow was the only one that had that ability at the time.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Fawf posted:

late, but

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010
Now do it again with the Japanese names.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

FractalSandwich posted:

Now do it again with the Japanese names.

watashi wa sayonara, shadow the hedgehog

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

FutureFriend posted:

watashi wa sayonara, shadow the hedgehog

yare yare daze...

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Fortunately, I cannot seem to find a list of the Japanese library.

I woulda loving done it.

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

Fortunately, I cannot seem to find a list of the Japanese library.

I woulda loving done it.
http://www.sonic-supporters-seat.net/main/shadowallroute.html Sounds like a Toxx to me.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Edit: There we go. I can't read kanji, though.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Wait, I didn't think Shadow's super mode was golden. I thought it was just more silvery.

I suppose when he doesn't have Sonic to differentiate from they can just say gently caress it and make him yellow.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Glazius posted:

Wait, I didn't think Shadow's super mode was golden. I thought it was just more silvery.

You thought wrong.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

What the gently caress is it with you and necroing dead threads? The LP's been over for three months. What the hell are you trying to accomplish here?

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

please let glazius keep posting, he is a lp tradition and no thread is a true lp until he has posted in it

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
glazius is one of the few good posters on this subforum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry

Waffleman_ posted:

What the gently caress is it with you and necroing dead threads? The LP's been over for three months. What the hell are you trying to accomplish here?

Well, I've got a video backlog the size of Cleveland. When I finish watching an LP, I post.

And, I mean, why not post? Maybe the OP has something else they want to post. Maybe they wanted to submit this to the archive and never got around to it. Heck, maybe they forgot to lock the thread.

Maybe somebody else was following this but lost track of it, or missed this the first go-round and would like to watch it.

And if none of that's true, oh well. The thread falls back out of circulation in a couple of days and is forgotten again.

• Locked thread