Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Samovar posted:

Oh sweet Jesus.

Y'know, I seem to remember reading briefly in BSS about the comics of the game going psycho-nutter, but in comparison to THIS...

Damned if I can find the posts, tho.

Edit: NOW I see where Chip got the ideas for Hank the Chog.

Here you go:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3562522&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=26

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Yeah Ken Penders is a crazy rear end in a top hat. Although unlike most other crazy assholes in the comic business he doesn't actually have any real talent to speak of. There was a thread about this (sort of) in BSS awhile back. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3562522&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=26
It starts there and goes on and off for a few pages afterwards.

You know one thing you can say about Shadow the Hedgehog? You can argue all day about whether or not it's better or worse than 06 but we can all agree on one thing. At least there is no scene where somebody performs a Sniper Rifle abortion. You can actually come up with a good excuse with everything in the game can can kind of see why it's there. Why are there vehicles? Well GTA was really popular at the time. Why make a dark and edgy spin off of Sonic? Because they wanted to appease the fan base and haven't realized how insane they all are and that do actually make them happy we would have to end with having Sonic gently caress Tails. Why are there gun? again GTA. Why are all the annoying friends here? We honestly thought they were popular. Why didn't we include Big the Cat? Because gently caress you that's why.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
Thanks for the LP. Now go do Sonic Boom.

I'm kidding go play a game that's actually good.

• Locked thread