Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

~ the ultimate driving machine ~
These cars are so awesome. Thanks for posting about yours, this is a really fun thread to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Jesus christ you're a wizard dude. I love how you took this awesome snowflake high tech car and then add more technology.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

RIP Soarer, like an asymmetrical winged Icarus you flew too close to the rising sun. :japan:

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Rear wheel drive k20 conversion? I assume an f20 drivetrain would be too expensive for the project.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

I looked up K-swaps and apparently only some dude in Poland did it. I assume all the miata K-swaps differ too much mechanically to be applicable, much less all the electronics stuff.

Most of the RWD swaps I have seen use a s2000 transmission and some other diff that isnt made of glass. None of that is budget conscious, unless wrecked S2K cars are more common in ole blighty than I expect.

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

Tapet posted:

Comedy option: Turbocharged Suzuki Hayabusa Engine. Keeping it glorious nippon and 1300cc. Very light and small compared to most car engines as well. And Revs to about 11000.

Haha that would rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaintVagrant
Apr 13, 2007

He's going to be in LS country!

• Locked thread