Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

The future for this country is roads, freeways and highways

To the dangerzone
how the gently caress are sr20s so much in the uk? nearly sr20'd my volvo when i got offered a rolled s13 for 500 bucks. (250 quid) IIRC the rx6 six speed is the same gearbox as an s15 so if i were you i would defs be looking at sr20 swapping. gently caress it i'll be in the uk later this year i'll bring one over as carry on lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone
While you have it out of the car, could you measure the track of the rear subframe, Mate is looking at irs-ing his 'coon and soarers have a subframe/same bolt pattern.

big dong wanter
Jan 28, 2010

To the dangerzone

ShittyPostmakerPro posted:

The wheels are off and I'm not in a great position to lift it to replace them. Will a measurement between the two wheel mounting faces be sufficient? You can then calculate the track width using your own wheels (mine are non standard anyway)

that would be fine, its gonna be running cragars anyway and he has to buy them. (also metric would be preferable, i know how you poms are with your bipolar approach to measurements)

• Locked thread