Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Checking in from the mechanical failures thread. I was never really aware of these cars, I want one really bad now, but I suppose the Soarer was only made with right hand steering? Found two LHS Lexi (thanks Partridge) and one RHS Soarer on the German used market. Google Translate convinced me that the latter's suspension was very active indeed!

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=220723911

e: right left is confusing me

Ola fucked around with this message at 09:57 on Jan 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

I think I'd prefer an auto in a car like that, unless it's a horrid slushbox. The ad says "Bilstein dampers", does that mean it isn't optioned with the magic suspension?

Ola
Jul 19, 2004

Right, thanks. I didn't read the OP well enough, I am (slightly) less confused about the models now. Amazing thread, car(s) and work, ShittyPostmakerPro!

Ola fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jan 30, 2016

• Locked thread