Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Get the rx8 you owe us this! But seriously only you can finish a project like that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

BuckyDoneGun posted:

I love that Toyota every now and then almost remembers how to have fun, like the Blade Master:

It's a Corolla hatch with a 206kw 2GR-FE shoved in it. Then they gave it soft suspension and an auto, but still.

Wow did not know about this! So cool!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
THat is awesome man

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
No one here will fault you for doing anything you want. You've become a certified car expert stripping and building these Soarers you do you man.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
You are crazy. I love it!

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Ha it would be a Rover

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Let me know when you are in Nashville, will all depend if I have the kids that day or not but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005

Pomp and Circumcized posted:

I'll be there August 22 and 23 :)

That is Wed/Thurs so very likely can get out one of those nights will add it to my phone calendar

• Locked thread