Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
This is such an odd game, I have like every expansion for it but I never seem to stick around past like level 20. I think with this server merger I'll jump back in and give it an honest to god shot all the way to the endgame. What class is most in demand right now for groups, or does it not really matter at this point and I should just roll whatever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
Alrighty, rolled Miyaki, a Guardian for now

EDIT: And Kaymika, Minstrel

Tamayachi fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Sep 10, 2015

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
The Server Transfer button is lit up on my launcher, we're going to Landroval, right?

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

ruffz posted:

Are you on Elendilmir? That's the only one of the closing servers that's allowed to transfer right now. Pretty sure we'll be going to Landroval sometime in October or November unless people want to wait for Brandywine to open up.

Silverlode. I haven't clicked on the button so it may well be disabled until our server opens up.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
I recently jumped back into it and have an officer in the kin, but I'm usually playing on alts that aren't in a kin at all. Still fun though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.
So, considering the prices of the expansions, I'll probably just buy the basic expansion and then add High Elves later on when they pop up in the store for Lotro Funbux.