Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
How does the Warden do? Seems pretty fun to level, but I never group, so I have no idea how it does in high end content.

Also, have we decided on what server we are migrating to (if our server is going away)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I've got characters I want to keep on Brandywine AND Silverlode, can I transfer both to one server (such as Landroval)?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
So, if I transfer multiple servers to Landroval (only seem to be able to do it one server at a time), is stuff going to get overwritten or anything?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Cool, thanks.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
What are people's opinions on Captains? It's my highest character, but I really feel like it's very slow. I don't really group much, is there a decided "best" solo class?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I don't have Beorning unlocked, oh well.

Do you get anything for making a character while subbed? It seems like my main has a bunch of stuff unlocked that I don't remember paying for compared to any characters I've made since (horse routes specifically).

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Also yeah being VIP unlocks several perks including skill bonuses and speed travel.

Is VIP when you are subbed, and premium unsubbed? Do you keep anything when going from VIP to premium?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

extra stout posted:

I'm at a video game funeral right now on the new server and it feels very very strange, someone is playing some song that is not a funeral march, about 50 people are doing /cry /mourn emotes, uhhh

Yeah, I logged in for 30 mins or so this morning and saw that was going to happen later, but I had poo poo to do all day so I missed it

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Is Angmar the only free area for 40-50?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

drat Dirty Ape posted:

I don't think there is a free area for 40-50. I know Angmar is not free.

Huh, I have a ton of quests there, but some are locked... I never bought it AFAIK. Is there a way to quickly check what you have bought/what you own from the store?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Also, they have the Samwise Gamgee pack at the market on sale now that might be worth it for some people. For $2.50 you get a horse, riding skill, and removal of the currency cap on all your characters.

Anyone know if this is for all future characters, or just the ones you currently have?

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
I tried going to Moria at 46, and I feel like I'm a couple levels too low still :/

Playing a Captain.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Yeah, at 45 I did the intro to get the legendary, then a couple of quests in the first hub area (something like finding some artifacts and killing a spider IIRC), then it sends you onto the next little area and the mobs are 50/51, and were just taking forever to kill.

I was hoping I could jump right in, because I'm sick to death of Angmar. Oh well.

E: You're right about not being able to get the quests, I think I saw a couple of dwarves with the greyed out ring over their head.

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011
Yeah, I never got Eregion, I probably should.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haerc
Jan 2, 2011

MartianAgitator posted:

Yeah, premiums get fast travel by stable horses too. Do you mean mithril coins?

It's only characters made while you are a VIP. My Captain, which was made when I was a VIP, has access to fast travel. My Warden, that I made a month ago while I was just premium, does not. I assume if I VIP up again, all my characters will have it again.

It's dumb.