Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
I've had Minas Tirith crash to desktop somewhat often and lag quite a bit(I'm in the Wastes now, mercifully!). I had to turn the graphics quality down while in the city and that helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

OhFunny posted:

I took a little brake, but am now questing through Lothlórien and it is such a pretty zone.

The Caras Galadhon musical theme is also one of my favourite in the game, aside from the rustic folk stuff in Bree-land.

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011

adary posted:

Any of you lovely folks play on Evernight (EU)?

A buddy of mine and I started a new kinship that is mostly for EVE online goons (terrible people, terrible game)

So if you are around say hi to Raviyoyla

I have spent my lotro life on Gladden but the kin I rolled with since 2007 died years ago. I rolled a high elf captain (man captain was my main on Gladden). Will shoot you an ingame mail!

Wayfaring Stranger
Feb 16, 2011
Finally managed to log in through the launcher, but all game worlds are closed. They must be having a heck of a time

Edit: Gladden at least is uo

Wayfaring Stranger fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 1, 2024