Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

Options -> Input -> "Mouse Look Sensitivity" slider -> crank it way the gently caress down (mine's at 0.10 for example).

If the camera's still spinning wildly even when it's all the way at 0, it sounds like your OS is instead cranking mouse movement way the gently caress up somehow, and you should nose around to see what's doing that.

Could be a physical toggle too, e.g. my mouse has a button I can press to cycle between 5 (?) speeds of mouse movement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

It's worth noting that guardian got a rework this past August-ish, and its red DPS spec is currently quite good.