Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burnt Poffin
Oct 10, 2012
Last night I couldn't look at anything housing related, including the sale, on the store. However, it worked just fine today.

You can go straight to Writs if you click on a For Sale sign in front of whatever plot you want to buy if you click on the Writs button at the bottom of the info sign. Maybe that'll help if you can't see writs normally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burnt Poffin
Oct 10, 2012
I'm also running a new Hobbit Brawler after they had the half-price sale on Brawlers. Since I already finished Before the Shadow on a new Captain character, I did the Archet stuff and, boy, the Brawler seems to hit ridiculously hard compared to other classes. Add in the ability to get your mount at level 1 (well, if you have a store-mount, at least), and can ride around the tutorial zone with it, I finished Archet in short-order, then went around the Shire just punching everything to collect Deeds. :)

Burnt Poffin
Oct 10, 2012
There's a Black Friday sale going on til the 27th. It has 85% off Minas Morgul, 60% off War of Three Peaks, and 25% off Fate of Gundabad, though these sales on on the main site's store, but 20 bucks for the super-collector-everything version of Minas Morgul ain't bad. :)