Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
This game is basically Chill: The MMO. The Shire is one of the best designed zones, visually, I've ever played in any game. There's nothing better than running around as a fat hobbit being overly nervous about not getting caught by hungry hobbits with a freshly baked pie in your hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Litany Unheard posted:

This game is old and dying but goddamnit I love Hobbits.

This. The Shire is, by far, one of my favorite zones ever in any MMO. They got that place just perfect.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Oh man oh man oh man I just got back into this game again and it's as lovely as I remember it :3: Chillest mmo on the market.
Had enough left over bucks to buy Beorning and it's been fun so far but those I play with keep telling me I'm better off just playing hunter or champion anyways if I wanna DPS :( I just wanna be a big bear damnit

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So thinking about getting back to this!
Currently a level 57 Warden still running around in Moria, but I was pondering if I should subscribe and which expansion packs I should get in order? I already have Moria and Helm's Deep.

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
Huh. I think I may already have that quad-pack. Any way for me to check if I have it on my account or not?

Edit: Nevermind, I do in fact! Can't remember when I bought it but I already have it on my account :v: So the only expansion pack I'm missing then is Mordor?

Stalins Moustache fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Nov 24, 2018

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
So I've just reached that ruined inn in Mirkwood and I'm already level 65. Is there any point in continuing to do the side-quests, or is it okay for me to just do the story quests?

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

sassassin posted:

Depends if you want to do the third epic or not. Personally I had more fun going Mirkwood to Great River and on without dealing with the worst love story ever told through Rohan.

I figured I'd rather want to complete each of the main story quests, so I'm more curious if skipping out on doing the sidequests of killing 10 spiders will make me 'lose' anything other than legendary item XP and character XP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
I've been playing this MMO off an on for eight years now apparently. I saw that the Brawler class could finally be bought independently of the expansion pack, and man, it feels good running around as a Hobbit punching stuff to death.
Game is good.