Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
Donut is for Homer as Asking yourself is to ...
There is no Minas Morgul quest pack, region or expansion available in the in-game store yet. I'll try again soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
Yes the LI meed to be upgraded with scrolls of empowerement and crystals when the level cap imcrease amd sometime when expansion come out even with mo level cap increase.

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
I just topped the Kin's house upkeep. If you remind me in this thread I will top it again.

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
That's a pretty screen capture for a 12 years old game !

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
I think it's worth noting that hunter have access to a lot of instant-travel skill, those are super useful when soloing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AskYourself
May 23, 2005
Ten years ago there was a little bit of a content drought around level 40 but I don’t think that’s the case anymore.