Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Somebody PM me how to get Linda Linda Linda.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

yeah!

also i got a dl link for linda linda linda so if a mod condones it i can post it

just post it

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

https://avistaz.to/movie/186-linda-linda-linda

since non-licensed stuff is ok here is a dl, if you need an invite find a way to contact me i got like 20

thank you.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

where is the download button

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i think i need an invite

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

accept my steam invite davincie

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i actually cant find the movie and davincie is a terrible troll

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

thanks im downloading it

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i watched the movie and i liked it. i t was a fun little story about high school and making friends and having friends. is this a normal genre for like Japanese films just a high school slice of life thing? i dont think like american movies have this same type of thing i am not much of a film buff. i also like how every dream sequence in Japanese tv or film has people you know standing around you clapping and saying congratulations.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Ka0 posted:

What's a good japanese movie with pretty women.

ive seen a lot that start with like three letters dash three numbers that have pretty women in them. idk if that's what the names of them are or if its just some dewey decimal system type thing

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm in love with the girl who sits on the roof with a cooler full of juice reading manga all day.

she is the coolest

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

In Training posted:

Her third act reveal made my heart leap up through my throat

i think Moe getting up and singing liek that was crazy too. if her finger wasnt broken she wouldve been a rockstar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i just finished watching "Why Don't You Play in Hell?" this evening and it was the first movie by that director that i have ever seen and i am not really sure what to say. it was pretty funny at parts, and it was definitely a well directed movie. one of my favorite scenes was when Mitsuko walked in the house when it was full of blood, and i also liked the scene where Boss Muto was asking Koji how much money he needed for the film, and the scene on the beach where Hirata imagined them all training and him writing the screenplay. it was crazy and i liked it.

• Locked thread