Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Shame about Rolf Harris mate... Big fan of your sniper video until I saw the disturbing news.

It was a national tragedy. I hope you aren't trying to get some cheap laughs out of it all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

farsel posted:

It was a national tragedy. I hope you aren't trying to get some cheap laughs out of it all.

I've been listening to one of his anthology albums for years when I accidentally saw about it a few weeks ago lmao.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I've been listening to one of his anthology albums for years when I accidentally saw about it a few weeks ago lmao.

drat, lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I had been paused in the middle of the part of the album where he's doing a bunch of kid songs too and I had to close foobar and I haven't opened it since.

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

friend of mine was dressed as him for halloween last year

• Locked thread