Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

anne frank fanfic posted:

I don't know, maybe the fact that he was caught spreading crabs between hookers and his girlfriend of SIX MONTHS and mother of his child? Here's something I'm now mandating: I'm calling it Title 10, and all forums posters are responsible for investigating whether any woman anywhere was raped. If you mess it up or let the police handle it you're just as guilty as the rapists and pedophiles of Pennsylvania State U.

Were you making a 'Jameis Winston stealing crabs' joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Cavauro posted:

what happens if someone walks up to a college player and puts money in their back pants pocket and says i just paid you for playing ball you son of a bitch. DO They get in trouble

Yes.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

SirPhoebos posted:

If I had a daughter, I'd never let her attend school at a university with a major sports program. Or a son for that matter.

Smaller schools are just as bad.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Sir Plus posted:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

How does this keep getting worse?

Take a guess what that Republican PR advisor, Merrie Spaeth, was also hired to do.

quote:

Former NFL player Craig James hired Spaeth Communications to advise on the alleged mistreatment of his son, AJ, a Texas Tech football player. Mike Leach was later dismissed by Texas Tech and he later sued Spaeth Communications, Texas Tech, and ESPN.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Sash! posted:

Sometimes I wonder if Paterno didn't kill himself, like Rommel did.

Paterno died on a Sunday, and if it was his choice, you know he wouldn't have wanted to disturb anyone's weekend...

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Scionix posted:

lmao Baylor gives 0 fucks

Baylor doesn't give a gently caress, they only take them.

Also, this old guy.

https://twitter.com/Jeff_Caplan/status/742701852387467264

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Meanwhile at Liberty, Ian McCaw is texting players every two hours to remind them that 'boys will be boys'

• Locked thread