Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Numlock
May 19, 2007

The simplest seppo on the forums

Neil Armbong posted:

Yeah, at this point not releasing the report is a bigger condemnation than the contents could provide, especially since victims have come forward saying they were never interviewed for the report.

They probably have a long chain of emails where they talk in great detail about how to drug female students so that players can have their way with them so they don't remember and file pesky police reports about their rapes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numlock
May 19, 2007

v2vian man posted:

No source, no evidence, no problem

Is that Baylors new fight song?

Numlock
May 19, 2007

Kick Baylor out of the B12 and invite Houston.

Baylor can go rot in hell.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

I wouldn't be surprised if all the lawsuits and DoJ investigation of Baylor doesn't turn up something damming (from a NCAA standpoint). This is a school where the administration was 100% with covering up attacks against their own student body if it meant scoring another touch down or two per game. That they would threaten rape victims but then refuse to violate NCAA regulations seems silly to me.

There was some rumor floating around (probably just grump) about Baylor giving out trucks to top recruits but at this point I wouldn't be surprised at anything.

Numlock
May 19, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Dogs can't consent or provoke, duh :rolleye:

Furries disagree.

• Locked thread