Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Give the death penalty to Baylor, to anyone who plays at Baylor, to anyone who played at Baylor, to anyone who went to Baylor, and to anyone who ever watched Baylor football play.

I thought about Baylor football in writing this post, I'll be up against the wall in five minutes, bring me a blindfold and a cigarette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
That and when you get to that level of responsibility it's not as simple as a pink slip or a meeting with HR. Everyone has to get their legal britches on and exit fees/golden parachutes/what have you need to be negotiated. Briles probably has been suspended and not outright fired because Baylor wants to terminate him with cause, instead of "here's your money go away forever."

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Anyone said gently caress Baylor in the past few minutes? Because gently caress Baylor.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

DJExile posted:

aaaahhhh ok that makes more sense

Considering the massive hissy fit that was thrown when they did unilaterally punish Penn State (and the lawsuits that followed), it's not like they could have done anything. Damned if you do damned if you don't really.

• Locked thread