Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

MourningView posted:

This is certainly a heck of a reaction to the systematic cover up of multiple allegations of sexual assault

u are the posting equivalent of a wet sock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Cavauro posted:

what happens if someone walks up to a college player and puts money in their back pants pocket and says i just paid you for playing ball you son of a bitch. DO They get in trouble

are you Cam Newton before this happens? Then no.

anyone else? spread your cheeks

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I've considered getting a graduate degree from Alabama just so I can commit and document violations.

make sure to turn them in on napkins

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Cavauro posted:

If you don't stop the free golf cart rides then it could quickly escalate to receiving too many good vibes, winks, and shared "i acknowledge that we are looking at eachother" nods

the ncaa has stopped players from auctioning jerseys for charity before

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
lmao Baylor gives 0 fucks

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
in a stunning twist AFF is hired as Briles' defense

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Ignorant question, but why couldn't you just FOIA the report? Or is that govt/public uni only?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
nick saban is a saint and his players are angels roll tide

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
art briles owns

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
It might be that some of those who think our opinions are "absolutely disgusting" and that we are "ignorant rednecks" might get off their asses and seek all of the facts instead of accepting those narratives ESPN and the other lazy, sensationalist and uninformed outlets have propagated!

Maybe those who think we are "ignorant rednecks" should look at the Clery Reports that show Baylor was #10 out of the ten schools in the BIG12 regarding incidents of on campus rape and sexual assault and the latest TITLE IX reports show that the number of colleges under investigation are at 107 and growing; and that Baylor was not even being investigated by TITLE IX...

Being uninformed and remaining purposefully misinformed while still making uninformed assertions is the description of most Americans. American love the bliss of their ignorance. That is how we hide from our civic and social responsibilities. I have come to believe that most Americans refuse to seek knowledge because they are afraid they'll find it. If Americans would work harder to seek and find knowledge, they'd find that they'd have to alter their previously unfounded opinions about most things; that, of course, is anathema to our national core being!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
the greatest tragedy in all this is that we can no longer post the gif of the car on fire with the baylor bear hanging out, in good conscious,

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
Big 12 gonna subpoena AFF

"Heres The TRUTH Kicked the player off the team and he gets arrested because art briles takes him to the police who he TOOK a PICTURE with shaking hands art briles mayor? Girl somehow keeps complaining how can she complain there's no title IX office to Complain To its not on campus so where is it...NOWHERE. Briles fired but payed forty million because they know briles is clean best texas high school coach now best unemployed coach...baylor 2017 CHAMPS."

*judge stares w/mouth open*

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Parmesan Basil posted:

You seem to have a problem so maybe take like three months and stop posting

lol @ parm trying to get in on this dogpile

go get em champ

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
if the DA gets it you can FOIA that poo poo with the quickness cant you?

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
*in bob barker voice w/lights and sirens blinking* GENERAL DOG STEP ON DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAWN

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Duckaerobics posted:

There are a bunch of rumors on the Auburn boards that Briles son is going to be the OC at Auburn next year. I really, really hope those are just rumors. I honestly don't see how any team could take on that staff, but I guess people really want to win games.

Auburn is especially good at the moral retardation it takes to post poo poo about #fambly while blatantly paying for recruits and taking in really shady JUCO dudes so not surpised at all

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Your school took the dude with a pending DV charge so just shut the gently caress up. And oh, the immortality of paying a player!

and he never took a snap

im sure gene chizik was just a very gifted recruiter tho

also charles barkley just made a video praising nick saban's disciplinary system so :smug:

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
e:wrong thread whoops

Scionix fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Aug 17, 2016

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
i just want to read that darned pepper hamilton report!!!

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

anne frank fanfic posted:

I suppose this won't magically disappear once Trump gets elected, proving it all to be a conspiracy, while we win the Champ... /sarcasm NOT. brainwashed tards. look at the numbers hey dont even add up. how can 17 girls be raped and have 19 guys accused? was there 2 guys who masturabted? check your facts.

wow never thought of it that way....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
*puts on general dog hat*

Ahh, I mean, having a culture of success is always going to uh, ah, keep you from benching star players, especially when women aren't coming forward promptly and the cases are he-said she-said. Maybe if the media hadn't made a circus of the Virginia and Duke cases, uhh, women wouldn't be so hesitant to come forward, you know? Hard to say Baylor specifically swept things under the rug; never attribute maliciousness to what can be explained by stupidity.

• Locked thread