Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

That Works posted:

Yet you forget that in the post-Sandusky world punishments were rolled back and people still want JoePas statue returned.

And then they hired James loving Franklin. What a joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Sash! posted:

Potential football coaches that have covered up a sexual crime:

- all of them

Welp, I guess we're done here. Close thread.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I am really worried about the future of college football is Penn State got heavy sanctions and Baylor doesn't. If a university learns to keep its mouth shut and it will make out better than a university that in any way cracks, we are never gonna see anyone admit to anything ever again

I too am concerned that athletic departments and universities may start becoming secretive in order to protect their brand.

whos that broooown fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Jun 26, 2016

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Nervous posted:

I wonder if the Baylor Athletic Department has one of those "Days without a workplace injury" clocks on the wall except it's for sexual assaults instead.

That would require giving a modicum of a poo poo about any of this. So I doubt it.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Kick Baylor and Penn State out of their conferences, make them just schedule each other for 12 games a year.

Build a new stadium for them to play in where the stands face away from the field.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

anne frank fanfic posted:

Baylor definitely did something wrong and it was in no way Hillary overplaying her hand to remove Ken Starr after thinking she had the election set. Name one thing that they did that was even wrong? You can't.

Provide clients for Chip and Joanna Gaines. :colbert:

• Locked thread