Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Frackie Robinson posted:

Baylor's not even my team, I just want to assume the best about people. Maybe I'm crazy, but I can't bring myself to believe that administrators, chaplains, and a full jury are all conspiring to try to get a player who doesn't even matter from getting in trouble for rape so they can increase Baylor's win expectancy by 0.15 games or something. Even in a post-Sandusky world, maybe especially in a post-Sandusky world, that seems insane to me.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Oh boy here comes Toilet Mouth again to tell us that football ain't football without a few rapes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

General Dog posted:

I agree, but the Deadspin article strongly implies the former, which is both misleading and does a disservice to the real issue at hand.

v2vian man posted:

are you legit retarded

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh wait i just loving remembered that General Dog is the poster formerly known as Frackie Robinson hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Chichevache posted:

I'm confused about how this came up.

reread the dudebro's statement and then nectarine's post and see if anything lines up

• Locked thread