Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

That Works posted:

Yeah I wonder how many years he would have gotten if he wasn't a student athlete?

or if Baylor was a real university and not a backwards institution of a cancerous sect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Sash! posted:

And its worse the more successful they are.

Saban probably covered up a whole sex trafficking ring

man i spend like a year saying "haha ok sometimes he deserves it but stop making sandusky jokes at Sash all the time" and now you decide to post in this thread about my coach

you're as despicable as your child-rape covering pants-making GBS threads sexist piece of poo poo deservedly dead coach

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Sash! posted:

Hey, I said probably not definitely is.

Your new coach also covered up a rape and your QB is about to be drafted 1st overall next january because his contacts let him know who at ESPN has sex with children

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Ha-ha holy moly

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

computer parts posted:

Give the entire administration the death penalty.

keep the administration as a honeypot so we can punish online posters that defend them

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Cavauro posted:

what happens if someone walks up to a college player and puts money in their back pants pocket and says i just paid you for playing ball you son of a bitch. DO They get in trouble

do you consider playing for Auburn trouble

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

JesustheDarkLord posted:

I've considered getting a graduate degree from Alabama just so I can commit and document violations.

I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to last long enough as butt chugging is against the student conduct policies

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

welp

Death Penalty

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Toilet Mouth posted:

I did. Although, if they've found enough that they've deemed it prudent to kick him out I'm not sure where else they need to go from there. They're wrong to kick them out, they're wrong to let them stay, what exactly is the right way to do this?

Finish investigating the goddamned rape for one

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

lol that they ever thought they could keep anything under wraps long enough that paying off Briles would be a good idea

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Chris James 2 posted:

Genuinely shocked it came down to 2 votes instead of 1

One vote and it would have been a tie so

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

pillsburysoldier posted:

Regarding players being let out of their NLI's

Figurelli alt account?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Briles would certainly help build a fence around Auburn's primary recruiting base (Georgia prisons)

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Your school took the dude with a pending DV charge so just shut the gently caress up. And oh, the immortality of paying a player!

lol the immortality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

anne frank fanfic posted:

Baylor definitely did something wrong and it was in no way Hillary overplaying her hand to remove Ken Starr after thinking she had the election set. Name one thing that they did that was even wrong? You can't.

they did lose a lot of games, that's a moral crime imo

• Locked thread