Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

kittenmittons posted:

And then they hired James loving Franklin. What a joke.

Potential football coaches that have covered up a sexual crime:

- all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

kittenmittons posted:

Welp, I guess we're done here. Close thread.

And its worse the more successful they are.

Saban probably covered up a whole sex trafficking ring

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Raku posted:

man i spend like a year saying "haha ok sometimes he deserves it but stop making sandusky jokes at Sash all the time" and now you decide to post in this thread about my coach

you're as despicable as your child-rape covering pants-making GBS threads sexist piece of poo poo deservedly dead coach

Hey, I said probably not definitely is.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Democratic Pirate posted:

This is actually a gif of the senior cadet asking the freshmen what to do if they ever want to sexually assault someone.

Correct procedure: cover your junk, get real close to your friends, and scream "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

A fool proof strategy if I've ever seen one

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Sometimes I wonder if Paterno didn't kill himself, like Rommel did.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Metapod posted:

Like I know these people exist but I can't comprehend how a person fakes being raped

Same as anyone that lies about anything else, I suppose. Or use the Costanza method.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I don't even understand why colleges have police in the first place. Some sort of security force makes sense, of course, but actual police from the local government should be doing the actual police work.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chilichimp posted:

A lot of schools exist in places where they are bigger than the adjoining town/city. It just makes more sense for them to employ their own public safety officers than rely on the police in their county/town.

In fact, my college's "police" are contracted by the town it's in to respond to 911 calls for the city proper, because they are 30 minutes closer than the nearest sheriffs office.

I understand all that. Penn State and State College did the same thing. There were even some police cars that said State College on one side and Penn State on the other. But...it seems like such a conflict of interest at times.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

hobbesmaster posted:

If you think that's bad don't look up the powers that railroad police have.

That one doesn't bother me so much because I'd rather the railroads patrol the railroads rather than have local police wandering around in the woods near railroad tracks.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

At least our guy had enough remaining dignity to just go off and to the honorable thing and die

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Between this and seeing the caddie bibs on the PGA Tour are apparently worth $50m a year in ad revenue, I'm in the completely wrong line of work.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Scionix posted:

Baylor was #10 out of the ten schools in the BIG12 regarding incidents of on campus rape and sexual assault

Saddam Hussein was wildly popular, just check out these election results with 99.96% approval!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'm the squarist person that ever lived and Always Follows the Rules, and even I've done something illegal, unethical, or immoral at some point.

Some point today even.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Anals of History posted:

The note is disgusting, but I can't stop laughing at the around 15-20 athletes part of it. He almost sounds disappointed.

I'm not even sure how that part is supposed to make sense. For one, he is a guy, so....well I don't think you have to have several degrees from institutions of higher learning to figure out the immediate problem here.

• Locked thread