Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

jfc this just keeps getting weirder and weirder. so many inane decisions with little to no grounding in reality

So that means it's par for the course for a Baptist institution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Briles is going for mutually-assured destruction.

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Briles has some OJ Simpson-level hubris

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

oh god why did I read the comments

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Briles is a nazgul, and like the witch king of Angmar it's gonna take a woman to take him down

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Thermos H Christ posted:

God drat, fuuuuck Baylor. I hope they come in to Austin undefeated and highly ranked and we just ruin their whole poo poo.

Your mouth to God's ears

Just make sure it's not the Baptist God

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Truth don't lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

I know a guy who taught McCaw's kids, and he insisted that McCaw was a *good man* and that he was a scapegoat. If anything this proves that he's a despicable human being. Immunity for all football players still at the institution? Wow.

Baylor delenda est.

• Locked thread