Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
A dude with a Baylor hat and jersey is the top comment on this story on Facebook and he is just lighting everyone up saying they're biased and praising Starr for whistle blowing lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
SO HEARTFELT

PENTHOUSE OF MORALITY

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Dude if I had to respond to every rape email received in my work email id barely get anything done

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahaha raise claw got me

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
😳

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
I have no clue how anyone does it, to be honest.

It's what makes the women who lie about it so detestable, because they perpetuate these dumb shits who don't even give the girl the benefit of the doubt

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God I hate that you phrased it that way because now I'm picturing a tv show where a girl Jams a broomstick in herself and claims rape and I straight up can't remember what it was

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chichevache posted:

The Shield had a woman do it with a bottle, but she was a mentally ill crazy person, if that helps. And she made up an unbelievable suspect that she could never identify.

THATS IT

It was driving me insane not remembering that.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That show was such a fun ride. Holy hell did I have to pick up my jaw at least 3 times a season

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress dude you're disgusting

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
gently caress me. $40 million for being a piece of poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
That joke works especially when you remember the Norton guy is an actual murderer

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Uh I meant Er Norton from fight club...

Yeah...

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus at least a few people are calling him out but wow some of those posters are simply disgusting human beings.

They seriously think Art Briles is going to be coaching at LSU? Lol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If only you were more intelligent you'd see that's I'm not the one who is ignoring tons of evidence here!

oh and props to the guy who said she's trying to get money money by playing up the victim card, who later said consent was probably taken away the moment she had an orgasm

gently caress.Me.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Who cares they're free

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol you still recruited him, regardless of him taking a snap.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What the gently caress is that post

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
God. They just have zero self-awareness. Such a gross situation

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Jesus Christ just firebombBaylor. They've clearly lost control of their executive administration

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Pre Law and Religion?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hahahaha perfect joke

And yeah I never did pre law. Seems like a really stupid major considering you can go into law with any undergrad degree

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Chilichimp posted:

No, there are pre-law programs at state schools in GA, at least. Just like "Pre-med" programs. They're worthless on their own, but it's generally a program designed to prepare you for progressing to law school.

I don't understand the hostility towards it ITT, it's not more or less valuable than any other piece of poo poo liberal arts degree.

edit: It's not "a degree" it's a program. I don't know what undergrad degree you'd actually get from going through the program, like I said it's probably a combination of poly-sci and philosophy.

Because, speaking as a lawyer, it's really stupid. It limits you for the purpose of being able to brag (which lol)

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Bacon Taco posted:

Pre-law is a dumb and bad major for practical reasons. Law schools are inundated with applications from pre-law and poli sci applicants. You have to really work hard to stand out and get accepted. I had a degree in aerospace engineering. I was different (strange? weird?) enough from the other applicants that I got into a good law school pretty easily, even with a good (not excellent) undergrad GPA.

Oh no way! You're gonna have a badass job offer. I used to work in aviation insurance litigation and man - so many lawyer jobs required that degree and SO many struggled to find qualified candidates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
WarCrimes you sound angry lately man you doing ok

• Locked thread