Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Sir Plus posted:

How does this keep getting worse?

If Penn State taught us anything, it's that there's always more and it's always worse.

pillsburysoldier posted:

Baylor message board seems to think gang rapes are in play

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307759

Case in point :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Is there anyway the report doesn't end up getting released anyway? I would imagine the future lawsuits will want a look.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Zurreco posted:

I'll get bingo if Ken Starr either comes out as a slavery denier or if he randomly comes down with something terminal à la Paterno.

It'll be that he was having an affair during the Clinton impeachment debacle.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Gonna be awesome when Baylor is forced to release what they know, implicating Briles in whatever. Baylor pays out the rear end in settlements and Briles' new $40m gets spread across the victims.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

The ATF raided the wrong Waco compound.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam
Wait, I'm confused. Isn't it a good thing they released someone? Why the hell are both sides trying to not take credit?

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

pillsburysoldier posted:

Unironically think a trump presidency will spare Baylor any additional punishment

The worst outcome of the election.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Korranus posted:

Get caught on tape or paper saying or doing something.

Chilichimp posted:

For real. Also, Donald J Trump is somehow the President Elect of the United States?

Try again...

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Grittybeard posted:

To be...fair? Unfair? I'm not sure which.

That's just my impression of donors everywhere, they funnel money into programs and want wins in return, drat everything else. Well drat everything else other than feeling like they're in the loop and appreciated, they really want to feel that too.

Eat the rich.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Real Name Grover posted:

Can't find anything about what the "inappropriate texts" where

(Not that I don't want to see the school/program burn)

He was actually telling a prospective student to stay away because nothing has changed.

I choose to believe this is why he was fired and Baylor finds that inappropriate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Lime Tonics posted:

Baylor about to be sued into the ground, unless they settle

:lol: if you don't think this is going to happen

• Locked thread