Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

shiksa posted:

i personally blame Baylor for not disclosing how bad RG3 is at playing quarterback, but if we can nail them on this I'd be okay with it.

No one was crying his rookie season, when he was the best qb in existence, dan snyder and coach ruined him just like the texans o line ruined Superbowl Winning QB David Carr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
If people think an accidental rape or two is a sign of anything BUT an incoming championship then i got two lines for you: baylors D line and O line being the best in the country besides mich st and even our corners might be below average aka 2016 champ

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
I cant believe a rapist and his accuser were separated from each other in classes and then the rapist was convicted and sent to jail. This is just horrible management of the situation. They probably shouldve made sure he went to jail... Oh.. Hm. Perhaps they should have separated them from being in the same classes during the investigation.. Er, wait. My erectboner is ready for Baylor champ 2016, the only true and deserved corn fed grass fed beef stew home grown champion team.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

baylors a terrible school for sending a rapist to jail and not letting the player play during the investigation while Known Rapist Jamie S Winston gets unlimited crab legs for life and a free champ and our playoff spot

anne frank fanfic fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Aug 23, 2015

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
(David Smoak) Have you read Art Briles’ statement about Sam Ukwauchu and the conversation he (Coach Briles) had with Chris Petersen?

(Tony Heath) Yes, I have, and what Art said in his statement is exactly what I was told by the Boise State coaching staff and also shared that same information with Baylor’s assistant coaches.

Art Briles was right, nox man can come back or i'll just be repeating dumb pro baylor platitudes to myself while Baylor wins the National Championship this year allowing me to retire from sports fandom (After cowboys, texans, rockets all win too and navy loses cause they are bad)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Chilichimp posted:

At this point, I'd like to have the Baylor apologists defend the schools actions after Ukwauchu was charged with rape.

Our rapists actually go to jail -Baylors new recruiting slogan

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Chokes McGee posted:

not gonna lie I don't think that'll fit on a billboard

We'll make it fit -both baylor and the rapists slogan

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Shocking Baylor Scandal: some rapist dude got kicked off the team and sent to jail following a police investigation. Meanwhile the entire state of Pennsylvania is pedophiles and JT "Florida State" Winston Barrett is raping everybody inbetween shoplifting.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Dattserberg posted:

What the hell does JT Barrett have to do with your "point"???

I don't know, maybe the fact that he was caught spreading crabs between hookers and his girlfriend of SIX MONTHS and mother of his child? Here's something I'm now mandating: I'm calling it Title 10, and all forums posters are responsible for investigating whether any woman anywhere was raped. If you mess it up or let the police handle it you're just as guilty as the rapists and pedophiles of Pennsylvania State U.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
lets hire Tom Freaking Brady baby! peyton manning for coach.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Name one bad thing baylors even done. Arrest and jail our only accidental rapist? Criminally prosecute our terrible leader Bill Clinton?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
So when this is all fake and made up like those duke guys are we gonna get our CHAMPS back and our POWER 5 conf back?? No. Further proof of the hillary/ut/ou conspiracy.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It was only rape cause one party wasnt thinking long term. Potential money, champs, nfl draft money, superbowls?? All that was possible

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Back had to get my Boy Briles Back to Baylor it didn't quite work out so I spent a few days scrubbing a certain report and let's just say everyone's innocent Championship baby.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Can't even fire him for cause, but no there's plenty of Evidence in said report (Medi$$$a says trust us)... Well where are the two written copies that the Board gave to me? Can anyone find them?? Are they shredded or did they never exist? Baylor Bitch

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor Facts: Kicked the player off the team who raped someone and made sure he got arrested unlike all the OTHER schools. Girl kept coming by Briles office afterwards every day for 4 years straight after HIllary Clinton mysteriously enacts Titl IX in Waco because... Briles fired with TONS of evidence and cause that's obvious... gets paid $40 million due to no evidence. Hmmm..?? champ next year 2017 champ?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

awww does it hurt?? that were the best

http://km8news.com/waco-texas/orlando-bloom-explains-why-hes-moving-to-waco-texas/

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It'd be nice if the mainstream media actually REPORTED on what Julian Massage actually had in his wikifiles

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Ugh, terrible leak, but we have cell footage of the Baylor Rapes committed by the Baylor Rapists and definitely not planted there by Hillary Clinton's Cronies in order to take down Ken Starr for investigating her husband's penis 20 years ago

https://twitter.com/Bdell1014/status/751122496347369472/video/1

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Can't believe Baylor is going to personally give the election to Trump by releasing the report that they did themselves privately and it having no damning evidence in it besides links to Hillary Clinton and all the rigamarole shes been raising about our hardworking athletes. Giving government secrets out on her hotmail account is nothing compared to bringing down the great Baylor Team that everyone knows and loves due to HGTV.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
ok, i was all for supporting the rape because it was most likely another clinton conspiracy to bring down waco after the failed attempt in 93, but seeing a black person grow up in a situation where they don't think about dogs like white people do is the last straw and im FULLY supporting the baylor championship so people can take it away later and feel smug about it ala Joe 'Didn't' paterKnow

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Why'd they even fire him in the first place? I haven't seen anything in writing.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Yeah, Clinton took down GBS because of her "Server secrets" instead of to get back at me, who loves GBS, and my Baylor Bears football team, and to attack me all the time (like at the Sonic, where I work part time).

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Let's just look at the facts of the case:

1776 - Bush family signs the Declaration of Independence after freeing about 500 slaves. The Bush signature was burned off the document by a mysterious fire
1806 - Slave Owning Clinton family sold their soul to the devil to rise in the political ranks
1842 - Starr family moves to America to support abolition and the confederacy before the confederacy was hijacked by a few louder, more extreme members
1910 - Construction begins on the Alico building, tallest building west of the Mississippi, pissing off secret KKK family Clintons of Arkansas who's 2 story slave plantation held the record previously. The same year a mysterious fire is blamed on Baylor despite the horse galloping from the scene having the Clinton brand
1981 - Bush family does their best to defend against the Clinton-Satan pact, sets down roots 20 miles west of Waco to help fight the cause
1993 - Having secured the presidency illegally, Clinton starts the first attack on Waco and sets another mysterious fire, killing 69 church-going members of a local family and their children
1998 (sept 11th) - Starr does his best to properly investigate Clintons semen all over various dresses and lampshades
2000 - Bush successfully defeats an illegal attempt to steal his presidency. Clintons work with the Saudis to launch an attack on Bush and Starr on Sept 11, but people think it was the work of a peace loving religious people instead. Clintons slink back to lick their wounds.
2000 - OU stumbles to a championship and wins their only game that mattered ever
2003 - Mysterious weightlifting accident and/or fire takes out a Baylor basketball teammate, forcing the NCAA to give Baylor the death penalty
2005 - Texas Championship
2008 - Texas Championship
2009 - Texas Championship
2010 - Starr goes to Baylor
2011 - Big 12 is in turmoil and OU still sucks and Texas sucks too. Baylor saves the day singlehandedly with a heisman and Championship. Baylor wins through hard work and beef, all the while respecting women and prosecuting rapists and criminals while other Clinton supported schools rape everyone and never go to jail.
2012 - Baylor Championship
2013 - Baylor Championship
2014 - Baylor Championship
2015 - Baylor Championship
2016 - Clinton feels like her election is in the bag and goes on the offensive. Suddenly the due process we subject all of our criminals to is way too slow and they'd rather them be taken care of by a noose like the Clintons did to black folk back in the old days. With no evidence of any sort all the coaches and president is fired and all of the criminals we locked up are still in jail already, but now its better because the coaches who weren't allowed to arrest people because they're not cops are now gone too.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Zoran posted:

You forgot the second thing in 2005: Evil Clintons attempt to use secret weather-changing fake global warming technology to summon Katrina and destroy innocent Baylor, but hit the wrong target. They use secret email server blackmail to make everyone blame hard-working heroic Bushes.

I forgot when they forced west virginia into the conference becuase they knew Baylor was undefeated at home and int exas and really close by but not far away so it stole the cchamp

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
, we didnt fully support a clinton created fake institution quickly enough and use our football men as police like every other school does then because we handled it so well and got real evidence from real investigations we actually got our rapists thrown in prison while various ohio alabama and bad not this state players go free

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Still don't see anything wrong that happened, and when Clinton loses the election this will magically go away for some reason.. weird... it can't be that it was made up completely by the Clintons, could it? I'm just asking corn fried beef questions and watching young'ns play football for food and gas money.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Proud Christian Mom posted:

with HIllary's election nearly a sure thing I cannot tell you how loving giddy I am for a Hillary Clinton DoJ to be the one to investigate Ken Starr and Baylor. bet you that fucker never thought he'd have to pay the piper.

Hmm .. intredasting.. almost like.. its manufactured by the Clintons and she got a bit greedy thinking she already won but when abylor win thes CHAMP everyone will know whats what

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
I suppose this won't magically disappear once Trump gets elected, proving it all to be a conspiracy, while we win the Champ... /sarcasm NOT. brainwashed tards. look at the numbers hey dont even add up. how can 17 girls be raped and have 19 guys accused? was there 2 guys who masturabted? check your facts.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
"is video evidence of one dog getting beat silly" and this is supposed to be a news organisation? Who cares if they were attractive, they were WOMEN with REAL bank accounts filled up by clinton's cronies.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Hmm, almost like Baylor will win every game now and the investigation will disappear since Clinton played her hand too early?

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
It definitely can't be because Clinton made up the entire thing, it has to be for a different reason.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
Baylor definitely did something wrong and it was in no way Hillary overplaying her hand to remove Ken Starr after thinking she had the election set. Name one thing that they did that was even wrong? You can't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

• Locked thread