Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr.Electric Ocean
May 6, 2007
I really hope playing as a double of Big Boss is a red herring. My gut reaction to that is profound disappointment, but this is entirely without context I guess? I really hope that the guides leaks are intentionally misleading us and my desperate internal reasoning is the following from the blurb about the guide on Amazon:

Someone tell me I'm right just so my lovely nerd rear end can still hope everything is going to go exactly the way I want it to.

But on the other hand, the evidence is that...

- From FOX two phantoms were born
-Hideo Kojima said Big Boss has only ever been in one coma. He was comatose after MG2 and throughout most of MGS4
-There's no shrapnel in his head when he's getting revived by the trauma doctor, yknow, the guy that declares he...went...into a...coma?
-what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Electric Ocean
May 6, 2007

Amazing Member posted:

I rewatched the hospital gameplay and you cant see any horns on him, they might be slightly hidden by the bandages but if they are they must be REALLY small. Not even a bump on his head.

It's a small one under the bandage, but I'm talking about the E3 trailer/the trailer you see after you beat GZ. Paz gets popped and BB gets thrown back in the helicopter, there's no debris in his head. Unless a massive chunk flew deep into his brain and the passage of time in TPP is the debris being pushed out of his brain gradually? Just over a week til there are some solid answers I guess.

• Locked thread