Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I really hope that you actually play as BB and the guide stuff is just because of it only being partially read and explained.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I knew that Kojima could outdo himself with stupid story twists. Game'll still be amazing though.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

RatHat posted:

Some people in the Neogaf thread are very angry.

Well I mean the story sounds pretty lovely on paper, but it's going to be really entertaining because Kojima so who cares.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Mr. Fortitude posted:

One of the streams got the first ending.

This game honestly does not look that fun. It's kind of amazing how much the marketing trailers made the game look more fun than it actually is. It's just constant grinding like in Peace Walker except instead of it being bite sized it's in a very bland open world that honestly reminds me of Ubisoft open world games.

Kind of glad I got a cheap NVIDIA key honestly.

You've unraveled the mystery

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Gunder posted:

One more thing: I never saw that cutscene which showed Paz with longer blonde hair. It's shown In the 2015 E3 trailer at 2:28. Was it cut from the game like the Eli stuff? Did I just miss something along the way?

Look around in medical up some stairs.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

I'm glad I went in expecting nothing from the story as I love the gameplay and just that's enough for me to love the game.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

At the end of the day I like the gameplay so much that it's not a big deal, I'm just bummed that this was the last shot they had to tell the story I was most interested in and they didn't do it. I was pumped to see what made BB and the Patriots into bad guys and to check out the formation of Foxhound / stuff with Zero and the clones, but they basically swept Zero completely under the rug.

I can completely understand that, that's why I lowered my expectations to nothing due to both Kojima's craziness and Konami.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Also Raiden succeeds after failing.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

She dear though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Full Battle Rattle posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG2c_AeN8iI

Just an hour until the Chapter 3 reveal, the 'Quiet Returns' quest line, and playable Skullface DLC

also mgs vi, next week, inlcuding a remake of all the previous MG and MGS games, and Metal Gear Rising 2-8.

• Locked thread