Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i

personally am very mad about spoilers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I haven't made it there yet, but I heard that there is a side op you do where quiet leaves

Do you ever see her in the story again or get her once you do all the missions or osmething?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ah lame ok

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Funky Britches posted:

if you put a butterfly in your logo the last quiet mission doesnt trigger and she never leaves tho

wait what

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

I don't see how anyone would figure that out without reading about it first, but I guess it's not a huge deal. Quiet was badass but I actually like DD more as a buddy.

So does it just lock Quiet's last mission out completely, or does it allow you to do it and she just doesn't leave afterward? If it doesn't let you do the mission at all that would be pretty funny, since it would keep you from 100%ing the game / getting the platinum trophy.

edit: Am I just forgetting something in the game that references her and butterflies? I know Paz has the cutscene with the Morpho butterfly (that entire arc just left me with more questions than answers) but I can't think of any reason to infer that a butterfly emblem would do that.

if you go to develop equipment for her you'll see a butterfly symbol thats all i know so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lovely Wizard posted:

I think everyone enjoys the game a bunch, but feels the story sort of got pretty retarded (sometimes due to obvious cuts for the game) regardless of the reasons why it got shafted. People are allowed to criticize as well as enjoy things, you're acting pretty entitled to being a bitch.

he is actually right though and that wasnt a very good burn also

• Locked thread