Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
The guide explicitly said they aren't allowed to give a lot of detail, we're literally running on broad strokes of a narrative-light guide translated by some jagoff on the internet. I'm sure the main points of the story are true but there's a ton of nuance likely being lost so it's hard to have any opinion beyond 'yea seems interesting'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Yea people are bitching about 'not really seeing Boss' story' but...I'm pretty sure regardless who we're playing we're still gonna see that story. If I'm playing a dude who just looks and acts exactly like Boss and interacting with people Boss is connected to and in a world Boss partially helped create (and probably BB himself, there's no way the game just will ignore BB) I'm still getting that story.

That said I don't expect a cliffhanger. I'm figuring if this is Fake Snake or whatever we're gonna die in the big finale and Big Boss proper will step in to take back command and all that.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Amazing Member posted:

But what about my arm upgrades,

How can i check Ocelots racing heart as he thinks about BB with my bio arm if i don't have one!?

Big Boss, in tribute, cuts his own arm off too. War brothers.

• Locked thread