Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

So I've been playing this game quite a bit lately and am at the point where all I have left is S ranking a few missions and cleaning up mission objectives. I have to say that I've really come around on it and it's probably up there in my top three metal gear games at this point despite my initial distaste with the story.

I feel like all it really needed was some type of explicit time jump in The Truth, or at least something more clear, and some tapes between Ahab and Ishmael. That fan comic that was floating around way earlier in the thread was dope and I think if that had been part of the game it'd have gone over a lot better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Luna Was Here posted:

There a lot of things where you can say that, had it been in the game, it would be better thing

Yeah, those are just the ones that stick out to me at the moment.

Theotus fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Dec 21, 2016

• Locked thread