Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
We've always owned raccoons. My aunt is a retired vet, and the game and fish is always bringing us stuff, especially baby raccoons.

Aww, cute little baby raccoon.

Cute little curious baby raccoon.

Cute little curious baby raccoon who had both hands firmly on my watch band and tried to take it because it was shiny.

Cute Baron checkin' on us while we were pettin' the baby raccoon.

Cute little baby raccoon chewing on my left index finger with its cute little baby raccoon needle teeth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

"Keep" is too strong of a term, as the vast majority of them were eventually reintroduced somewhere. But, occasionally, we get one that has hung around for much longer, had a raccoon family in our barn, that sort of stuff.

Just lots of babies, every year that I can remember.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Plus, I've had baby raccoons chew on me, there's spit in there.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

When did the internet first start calling them Trash Pandas? Because that's the cutest ever.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

kafziel posted:

That's probably already in the early stages, with urban raccoons developing human-pleasing traits.

Ooh no! That's why we find them adorable! :freep:

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Lonely Virgil posted:

Those are too cute to be eaten, imo.

Much like actual raccoons.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Well, yet another reason they shouldn't be trusted.