Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHQ7bt5LBj8
RACCOONS ARE ATTRACTED TO DOPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I came home drunk one night and there was a huge fat raccoon blocking my front path. I took a step forward and he took a step forward. Then 3 others came out from beside the bushes. I turned around and walked around the block and came in the back door. I got bullied by some raccoons.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Most people I know call them Rakins.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Raccoon Story:
I was out for a walk and saw two coons scamper around the corner of a building, I was turning that way too. I got around the corner and they were just sitting on the lawn really slowly humping and awkwardly slowed down when I got within about a meter of them, then started back up once I started walking away.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

gently caress now I want to feast on smoked salmon skins.

*riveting update*
I walked out to the nearest grocery store to get some bbq salmon tips or what ever they're called and saw a really fat raccoon waddle across the street and stopped traffic. I was worried about it since it was dark and raining but it got across safely. I feel it was an omen, a blessing for my journey.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 05:08 on Feb 15, 2016

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I like raccoon but I always feel a tiny bit wary around them. They're still wild animals after all. They also sometimes got the rabies.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Thanks for the stinkbear tips. My region never had them until recently. None on my island but Vancouver is full of them. Just waddling down the street next to skyscrapers no big deal. That's of course on top of the already high levels of coonage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-inocUDVs5w
Grabbing by the tail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwL1JnWMdhs
Trash bag suit

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 02:58 on Apr 21, 2016

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why are you a cat now?!

Also I've been seeing a lot of stump-tailed coons lately. Maybe it's a trend?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Nah I mean I real life. I've been seeing a lot of stump-tails in my hood.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Our locks keep the homeless people out, but we have to keep the locks on the bottle recycling bin unlocked because they just cut those. When raccoons start walking around with bolt cutters I'll be worried.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So I'm visiting a little island and heard an amazing story. A local b&b owner hated coons so would live trap them then take them to a huge cliff and threw them off. On day the coon got the upper hand and he ended up falling off instead.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

The local wildlife rescue lady hated him and was not sad. She apparently wanted to leave a stuffed toy raccoons on his grave. Local residents were joking "raccoons 1 humans 0". Although the dude probably threw a lot of them over the cliff.

I only ever hear crazy stories like this on these little odd islands.

Also the humming birds here are out of control and one landed on my hand !

Can't find a news article to back up these stories just one of a dog chasing a coon falling off. But they say they try to keep drama like this out of the media for the surviving family's sake.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 07:16 on Jul 17, 2016

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I think maybe he had it in his jacket to protect it and possibly got bumped in the fight then took out his coon to make sure it was ok before making his way out. He also looks crazy as gently caress

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So my building has been having a "raccoon problem" according to some residents. "raccoons" were getting into the unsecured dumpster and throwing out all the trash and ripping it up. The mess looked very much like the sort of mess you'd see from a dog or coon getting into the trash. Strewn all over, holes ripped in bags. But I was doubtful because it's a loving dumpster, how's a raccoon going to open the big heavy metal lid?

It wasn't adorable raccoons, it was homeless people. Idiot lazy rear end in a top hat tenants were too busy to lock the dumpster after using it, so homeless people started doing what ever the gently caress they do that requires digging into our trash and throwing it everywhere. Lock the loving dumpster you lazy fucks, and don't accuse these coons.

Also I was chatting with a cop and mentioned that and he said "oh they went right in and close the lid? Too bad they didn't suffocate in there! Oops I guess I shouldn't say that *big poo poo eating grin* " oh police.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 06:51 on Nov 15, 2016

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I hope we can get better genetic engineering tech soon to skp the whole thousands of years of selective breeding to fully domesticate animals thing.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

So that game's kinda like karamari but you play a hole that gets bigger the more you eat?

*edit*
yeah that's basically it, oh man this looks cute, PURCHASED.

Baronjutter has a new favorite as of 21:53 on Aug 31, 2018

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Collateral Damage posted:

Bought it, played it, finished it in a little under two hours. Very cute little game. The puzzles are a bit on the easy side though.

Yeah I'm not really finding gameplay, you just hoover everything up until you can't.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

oh lawd he swinging

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why are like 90% of pet raccoons russian?

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I came home really drunk once and a gang of raccoons all stepped out of the shadows and blocked my walkway, I yelled at them and they held their ground and even started coming towards me. Circled around the whole block to come in the back way to avoid them... bullied by raccoons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

girl, you dumpster thicc