Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
How did I not know this thread existed

Also the raccoon who rides bikes and sweeps and stuff is named Melanie! Her instagram is amazing.
https://instagram.com/melanieraccoon/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
A raccoon for all seasons

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Friday Raccoonday

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

zakharov posted:

A raccoon with fur and his hairless pal

Awwwww :3:

I do art for printing and embroidery and today I got a request for a shirt with a raccoon on it! Way more fun than my usual stuff, woohoo.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

I abruptly regret my wedding choices so much

Also I loving love Methuselah the butter raccoon :kimchi:

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
http://imgur.com/gallery/hACJf0a

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

I'll take 4, tia

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
One raccoon named Melanie! If it's a picture/video of a raccoon doing a crazy trick or wearing an outfit, 99% of the time it's Melanie.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Cheer up, guys! Here's a nice article about getting wild raccoons to take medicines to stop the spread of disease. :)

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2014/11/25/366333890/drugged-marshmallows-can-keep-urban-raccoons-from-spreading-disease

Phone posting, so my formatting is probably garbage. But that's how the raccoons prefer it!

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

One of my friends posted this to my Facebook and I was immediately enraged that this guy isn't one of my optional Fallout companions. If he were though his name would be Fat Man.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

Thin Privilege posted:

There are raccoons in Costa Rica

And their close cousins, the coati! I'm on vacation in Costa Rica right now and the coatis are one of the best parts :3: I got this photo of a curious lil guy checking out my breakfast a few days ago.

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING

cash crab posted:

I feel like this animal makes incredible noises.

Youtubing them is a must, they are so chirpy and adorable. The first one I saw was romping and playing in a stream out front of my hotel room window aaaaa :3:

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Opossum chat!! There's one from Brazil I follow on Facebook named Mia Grey and I love her so much. I posted her in the pyf cute thread but here she is again because that faaaaace :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McPantserton
Jan 19, 2005

IRONICALLY SWEALTERING
Today I am thankful for this thread