Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mystes
May 31, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

I'd have B1 for 50c!
The previous one is still stuck in there so you might get two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

Raccoons with Jobs

mystes
May 31, 2006

There aren't enough raccoon youtubers

mystes
May 31, 2006

Another Bill posted:

This is a guy who lives in my yard with his family.
very cute raccoon op

mystes
May 31, 2006

You're just going to stand there while that raccoon sits in your hammock?! Give it a pina colada already.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Anti-raccoon discrimination

mystes
May 31, 2006

call that raccoon an uber

mystes
May 31, 2006

Yep, that's certainly a trash panda

Edit: oh actually I guess maybe it's a cow costume or something rather than a panda costume? oh well

mystes has a new favorite as of 16:24 on Jan 31, 2023

mystes
May 31, 2006

I would vote for raccoon

mystes
May 31, 2006

MrYenko posted:

WHY IS THE FREE POSTER URL COVERED UP
It's a slightly different version but I tracked it down for you:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Now that this is on the internet someone is going to stop it :(

mystes
May 31, 2006

Cerepol posted:

that's 2 visitors, one just stealthy
Lmao are you talking about the reflection that looks like eyes in the top one? That isn't actually a raccoon... right? :ohdear:

mystes
May 31, 2006

Guyver posted:

I hate to break this to you but now that you've fed one every raccoon in the area is marking your porch as a food spot. Consequently your house is now their house.
I don't think they just meant that the raccoons in the two images are different raccoons, if that's what you're implying, because they said "one just stealthy"

mystes
May 31, 2006

I would be ok with it if the people were doing it because they genuinely felt sorry for the raccoon rather than just being incredibly passive aggressive toward the city for not removing it

mystes
May 31, 2006

leucistic and albino raccoons are very cute (but so are normal raccoons)

mystes
May 31, 2006

pro tip: humans can't see you if you don't move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystes
May 31, 2006

antifash pandas