Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Rynder posted:

TOS is boring and is behind voyager in any serious rankings.

"serious rankings?" Oh no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Figaro posted:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/...~pmk3JTeWPYaYzn[/url]

Oh dear, is it that day already? Those poor poor desperate actors...and Icheb. Seriously who gives a gently caress what that little scote is up to.

Will watch until Edward Furlong turns up

I'm probably going to enjoy this more than anyone in this thread, but not as much as I think I will.

quote:

The film's producers are now hoping to submit it to CBS as a TV pilot, but we're not sure how successful they're going to be with that.

Star Trek: Hubris

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

doctorfrog posted:

I'm probably going to enjoy this more than anyone in this thread, but not as much as I think I will.

Star Trek: Hubris

15 minute mark, fan wank super ship can shoot through shields, and a real mixed bag of acting ability, and Parker Lewis (who is not terrible)! Emo chick threatens Tuvok (who is into vests now) with a knife. Edward Furlong says "man" and holds out a ship part recognizable as a Zalman heatsink.

It's better than NuTrek.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

counterfeitsaint posted:

So I got about 15 minutes into that. The acting is terrible, the production values are worse. I finally gave up after the caradassian stopped mid fight so he could exposition all about emo chick and how her dad is noonien soong and exactly how she feels about it.

The expositional dialog is really shoehorned in, with two hammed fists. Stay long enough for Icheb's discussion with Boobarella the Betazoid and perhaps you'll wonder, like I did, if they just met a week ago or have known each other for a year or more.

The femme fatale character is high school drama club bad.

I dunno, I like it better than the Axenar one, which was heads talking to invisible interviewers, because we can't get two actors to be in the same room together.

e: and now the doctor character is telling her long distance boyfriend (Picardo) her life story, and briefly repeating his to him.

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 08:12 on Aug 25, 2015

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Watched the Farpoint ep on Netflix for the first time since about 2008. I pretty much like everything about it, sorry if you can't enjoy seasons 1 and 2.

We'll see about the vaccine. We'll see.

Riker on the femme v-neck hairspray planet, well, that's going to be great no matter what.

• Locked thread