Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Tujague posted:

Yeah, I think the real question here is whether or not your taste, or your taste in space shows, or even just your taste in Star Trek grows and develops and if you get tired of candy after a while. Star Trek reached Peak Optimism in TNG and coasted for seven seasons with only a handful of Starfleet people being unpleasant or interesting. Then there was a fork in the road. If you thought watching a bunch of sweetheart goodguys triumph over yet another space jellyfish using inspiration and teamwork, you were down with Voyager. If you had enough of that and wanted to see some people deal drugs, lie and yell at each other, you liked DS9.

It's the reason after seeing DS9, I could not stomach Voyager. To me, DS9 was so great, Voyager just made me frustrated and bored.

Also, no Garak, so that was a deal breaker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

In the middle of like season 6 of DS9 right now- best Trek for sure

takes a while to warm up but so does TNG so no real advantage there and early season DS9 is obviously superior to early season TNG

man Dukat is like this perfect narcissistic rear end in a top hat; glad we're seeing more of him in S6

DS9 had Garak, TNG never stood a chance.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Filthy Hans posted:

O'Brien will play Falcon whether he wants to or not

Shoulder injury, take 1d6 STR damage.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

I sincerely think Robot Jox is a better, more watchable movie than loving Pacific Rim. That poo poo was stupid and I love giant robots and godzilla movies so its kinda weird.

Robot Jox did have a actual rocket punch, so it gets points for that.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Blazing Ownager posted:

ED: I also loved how that episode was an excuse for Avery Brooks to go from his normal 11 to like a 20. The other end of the spectrum, that was an actor who really dug playing a Klingon, I would be quite surprised if he wasn't having a blast just going so far over the top he made Shatner look underacting.

Let's just bask in Avery Brooks having a wonderful time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qChmTbcaU44

• Locked thread