Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Oblivion is the best episode of Voyager because everyone dies and nothing matters in the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

Tarkus posted:

Even as a kid I found it strange that they didn't have small one-person (or computer controlled) war ships that would fly out of the larger craft to confuse and inundate the opposing ship(s). Also the design of their flashlights were loving stupid, holding them overhand must be a bitch.

Well, they did as they specifically refer to "Peregrine Fighter" wings, which are mentioned but never shown during the show.

I personally find it a bit of a travesty that the only mention of federation ground forces is a single episode when they're all jumpy and depressed. The whole premise of the Dominion War screams for coverage of the poor drat redshirts on the ground finally succeeding and maybe liberating a bunch of omnisexual Batazeds.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001

My Q-Face posted:

It's "don't interfere with their natural development", that's a little more loose and open to interpretation than "don't interact with them at all"

Temporal Prime Directive is so much better: Don't tell no one poo poo. It really should be used as a get out of jail card much more often.

• Locked thread