Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Big Mean Jerk posted:

Tuvok directed this thing. It's like when you see the last film credit on some actor's Wikipedia before reading about their suicide.
isn't tim russ like the biggest trekkie in human history and he'd be starring in lovely fan films even if he'd never been on official star trek?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
hehe

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
brunt owns, jeffrey combs owns

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Melchior posted:

this kind of makes me wonder if he was actually acting during his tenure on DS9 or just kind of wandered onto the set
they had to change the recipe of the kanar stuff because he was having to drink so much of it that he started "acting strange"

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
admiral ross looks like a guy who gets angry-drunk at his kid's sports games and beats the poo poo out of the other dads... a force to be reckoned with imo

I'm Crap fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 19, 2015

• Locked thread