Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that's a very neat home, and it must be fun to live in a place where you don't have to close your eyes when you want to pretend its the future. i always have to close my eyes for imagining futures so being able to look at/touch things and say "yes this is a future" must be quite exhilarating.

the man is almost certainly a predator of children though and i bet the future he imagines is much grosser than the ones in my mind. i would be pretending to fly my toilet right through a planets rings like that neato voyager opening credits shot and this jerk is just pretending to holotouch a holokid's holoprivate parts. it makes me so sad. he doesn't deserve it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
that episode where gul dukat hacks into ds9's FaceTime thing just to wake up kira on her birthday and say "hey you happy birthday kiddo oh and i hosed your mom peace" was good, you guys remember that one? gul dukat was great. big fan, tremendous fan. love him.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

TEAYCHES posted:

gul dukat did nothing wrong

not only that, he did everything right

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Powered Descent posted:

They already have every new show feature a crewman from a group that was introduced as a blood enemy in a previous one.

TNG? Klingon in Starfleet.
DS9? Ferengi in Starfleet.
Voyager? Maquis in Starfleet.
(Enterprise doesn't count.)

voyager established that vulcans were rapists, enterprise had t'pol

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Entropic posted:

I hated Vic Fontaine and the stupid DS9 writers' stupid obsession with Vegas lounge lizards so much.

i liked mirror vic

although first time i saw mirror vic get ganked i thought i saw a bunch of cool robot sparks fly out of him and i was like "huh thats clever, vic is a hologram and mirror vic is an android" but it was wrong apparently and he was just a human?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

anywayzzz vic is a great character and was really cool and i love his album of start truck stuff

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

thats why when some fuckin technology makes a life you fuckin kncok it out, you drug it immediately and you DO NOT TALK TO IT so when it comes time to murder it to fix the terrible godlike mistake made by your people mover magic device youre killing a thing that doesnt remember poo poo and cant feel poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

after a very long day of sellin cool vintage hawaiian dresses to australian girls inexplicably visiting staten fuckin island, i like to unwind by eatin hydrox cookies and watchin ds9 ferengi eps and doodlin in my lil doodlebook

for you, thread. with love. from gatekeeper

• Locked thread